Skip to main content

Cade Pavilion


   



Cade Pavilion

Cade Pavilion


The History of Cade Pavilion

The Cade pavilion was given to the village by James Cade in memory of his late father, Joseph Cade who had been born in Eltilsey.

James Cade was the owner of a coal business based in London that was started by his father. The Pavilion was officially opened on 1935 by Lord Eltisley. It has been used continuously since then by a Cricket and Social Club. It has recently been updated and extended.




back to buildings





   
 Eltisley History Society.  Copyright © All Rights Reserved.
 Site Map | Privacy & Cookies | Website by Activ Web Design