Skip to main content

East Farm


   



East Farm


The History of East Farm

Formerly known as Hospital Farm. It belonged to St Thomas’ Hospital London until it was sold to Croxton Estate in 1902, later being auctioned together with other substantial holdings in Eltisley, following the death of Lord Eltisley in 1944.

The house was originally 2 semi-detached farm cottages, recently renovated and made into one.




back to buildings





   
 Eltisley History Society.  Copyright © All Rights Reserved.
 Site Map | Privacy & Cookies | Website by Activ Web Design